Working here will change your life too!
There are so many amazing benefits to working at camp, it's hard to list them all, but we'll try to hit the highlights:
- Make a positive impact on children
- Professional training in child management, group dynamics, leadership skills and risk assessment.
- Develop and use your teaching skills.
- First Aid, CPR and Lifeguarding Certifications
- Adventure Training
- Personal growth and development
Working at camp is one of the most demanding and rewarding jobs you will ever have! Enjoy the spirit and traditions which create unique, lifelong friendships all while experiencing the culture and diversity of staff from across the United States and around the world.
|October 31st||Leadership make commitments for next summer|
|November 1st||Leadership Application form is available on the Staff facebook page
Staff Re-Application form is available on the Staff facebook page
Assistant Counselor Application posted in LEA facebook page
|December 1st||AC application deadline|
|January 1st||New Staff recruitment starts|
We will be accepting new Staff Applications on Jaunary 1st.
2018 Assistant Counselors
It’s time! The application for 2018 Assistant Counselors is available.
- Click on the link to start your Staff Application (read the rest of the directions first!)
- Once you have submitted your application you can follow this link to set up your account (your user name will be the email that you used in the application) you'll have to "retrieve/set up" your password
- Click on 'Forms & Documents'
- Select the ‘AC Preference Form’. This is where you can let us know your session and program area preference, in addition to the type of interview you plan on participating in.
- Submit the form.
DEADLINE: December 1st
I (Kath) am out of the office for the remainder of this month. I’ll be back in the office at the beginning of November and I’ll be in touch with you if you have submitted an application at that time.