Working here will change your life too!
There are so many amazing benefits to working at camp, it's hard to list them all, but we'll try to hit the highlights:
- Make a positive impact on children
- Professional training in child management, group dynamics, leadership skills and risk assessment.
- Develop and use your teaching skills.
- First Aid, CPR and Lifeguarding Certifications
- Adventure Training
- Personal growth and development
Working at camp is one of the most demanding and rewarding jobs you will ever have! Enjoy the spirit and traditions which create unique, lifelong friendships all while experiencing the culture and diversity of staff from across the United States and around the world.
|October 31st||Leadership make commitments for next summer|
|November 1st||Leadership Application form is available on the Staff facebook page
Staff Re-Application form is available on the Staff facebook page
Assistant Counselor Application posted in LEA facebook page
|December 1st||AC application deadline|
|January 1st||New Staff recruitment starts|
We will be accepting new Staff Applications on Jaunary 1st.
2018 Summer Camp Counselors
It’s time! The application for 2018 Summer Staff is available.
- Click on the link to start your Staff Application
- You will be asked to list three references. We will call each of these people, so please list a contact number. If you say we can contact them, and you list an email for them they will also recieve a form to complete. Please be sure to ask it's ok to list someone before doing so.
- Submit the form.