Working here will change your life too!
There are so many amazing benefits to working at camp, it's hard to list them all, but we'll try to hit the highlights:
- Make a positive impact on children
- Professional training in child management, group dynamics, leadership skills and risk assessment.
- Develop and use your teaching skills.
- First Aid, CPR and Lifeguarding Certifications
- Adventure Training
- Personal growth and development
Working at camp is one of the most demanding and rewarding jobs you will ever have! Enjoy the spirit and traditions which create unique, lifelong friendships all while experiencing the culture and diversity of staff from across the United States and around the world.
|October 1st||Re-Application available for returners & application for Assistant Counselors. Leadership application is part of the application, if applicable.|
|October 31st||Previous year's Leadership Staff confirm committment for next summer|
|November 10th||AC application deadline|
|December 1st||New Staff recruitment starts|
Click on the link to start your Staff Application
- New applicants will be asked to list three references. We will call each of these people, so please list a contact number. If you say we can contact them, and you list an email for them they will also recieve a form to complete. Please be sure to ask it's ok to list someone before doing so.