Our experienced Program Directors can help make your school trip the most memorable experience that your students will have all year. We can tailor a program that is for a single day, overnight or even a full week! Teacher and Group Leaders are impressed that the Hazen staff will lead their students through activities, recess, meals and evening programs. This type of leadership allows the school adults to enjoy watching their students interact in an out-of-classroom environment.
Activities that are not to be missed!
Alpine Tower & Giant Swing
Hikes & Games in the Woods
One phone call will make your school year incredible!
- Call us on (860) 526 9529 to find out about available dates and to arrange a tour.
- Plan a program, and choose your activities with the help of our Program Directors.
- Camp Hazen YMCA will send you a contract. To see a copy of our contract and policies, click here.
- A Deposit is required in order to confirm the booking.
- We require a certificate of insurance naming Camp Hazen YMCA, Inc. as an additional insured, as well as the dates of the retreat and if adventure programs are included.
- Each group member should bring a completed 'Group Camping Liability Waiver and Med Release' to Camp Hazen YMCA. The final balance is due on arrival.
Please call us on (860) 526-9529 for available dates.August 24, 2013 to June 8, 2014
- August 23, 2014 to June 14, 2015